Monday, August 27, 2012

From Deb

Heather,

What can I say about our wonderful year together? I have absolutely LOVED the process of getting to know you, and develop what I now consider to be a valuable friendship. I have gained so much insight from being your friend, I feel truly blessed to have you in my life.

You are such a wonderful example of  love, compassion, service and stewardship. You never do anything half assed. Everything you touch turns to gold and is wonderful - I've been on the receiving end of your gifts many times and am always in awe of your talents.

Even in this short time together, I feel like we've crammed in a lot of fun and memorable experiences. All of our Dinner/Movie dates, Jasmine Rice, BRIDESMAIDS!!!!, our walks and talks, all our ward activities, our school service, our gym experiences, our Stewart experiences... and the list goes on. I feel like we could literally write a funny coffee table book full of all the highlights of your stay so far. I'm looking forward to many more memories to come to add to it.

This year is a significant one for you - and I feel (like the  rest of our ladies do) very grateful to be the ones that get to help you celebrate this milestone. I hope you know how loved and cherished a friend you have become here in Wollongong. I know that your presence here has only enhanced our circle of friends - and hopefully that will only get better with time.

You're a beautiful lady, a wonderful friend and I can't express enough how amazing I hope your 40th birthday is.

Best Wishes to you for a great 40th year ahead!!!

Love ya guts Lady,

D. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment